Saturday, November 1, 2008

The "screwy" Spectacular...

Despite my best efforts, October went sideways on me!! Just as I was feeling better, and finally wrapping up everything (including a page kit), my car was rear-ended on Wednesday. My kids and I are fine, but it really just put the kabosh on my getting the last kit to you all this week!

I will be adding the last freebie this weekend and I wil hopefully kit the kit online next week.

In the meantime, I have two kits available at the Christina Renee Block Party:

Altered Halloween and my Color Theory Contribution Evergreen.

Again, thanks for your patience and understanding.

Miss Crow



5 comments:

Catriona MacGregor said...

Glad you're ok! Take care and get lots of rest.

Andrea said...

I had been wondering how you were doing!!! I was hoping that you were just too immersed in haunting up your house. I am so glad that nobody was hurt! Take care and get well!

KrisG said...

Beautiful Halloween kit! And the mono-green is beautiful too! I have soooo many of your kits on my wish list right now, LOL. Also, thank you again for your fabulous October 31 days kit.... awesome!

Vintage Scrapper said...

wow... sorry that you've had such a rough Fall season! I loved your kits for the block party... and thanks once again for the wonderful 31 days halloween freebie. It is wonderful!
Take care.... and blessings to you and yours!

deadrose said...

Hope things lighten up for you soon! I have a layout done with Geist up on my blog, you're welcome to use it as a CT layout :-)

http://iqcn-deadrose.blogspot.com/2008/11/catching-up-part-2.html